UNOX SPEED-X™ COMBI SPEED OVEN
SPEED-X™ is the first ever self-washing combi speed oven: the perfect combination of quality and speed. Unimaginable performance, no compromises.
|535 x 740 x 811 mm
|5 trays GN 2/3
|16" Touch control panel
|Distance between trays
|380-415VV 3N~ / 220-240V 3~
- With SPEED-XTM two types of cooking are possible:
- Traditional combination cooking and convection with steam combine to guarantee flawless cooking.
- Hyper.Speed: the revolutionary technology that combines cooking with microwaving. Thanks to HYPER.Speed mode you can choose to cook a single dish on a whole tray, or up to four different single portions with the help of MULTI.Time.
- Water filtering and automatic washing: SPEED-XTM features a ROTOR.Klean automatic washing system integrated with a 1L capacity Det&Rinse™ tank and RO.Care water filtering system to guarantee up to 1300L of filtered water. That's not all: thanks to the SENSE.Klean sensor, the oven is able to accurately detect the degree of dirt and to suggest the most suitable washing mode to avoid waste. It does everything!
- Control panel: The innovative Digital.IDTM control panel has been completely redesigned to ensure an unparalleled usage experience. A fresh, simple and intuitive design that allows you to monitor and control your oven with the speed of a touch.
- Door with push-to-close function: The door with push-to-close function allows maximum speed in taking in and out of the oven. When the oven is closed, just push the door for instant closure. Greater freedom of movement, greater simplicity in actions.
- 316L Marine-grade stainless steel cooking chamber: The cooking chamber of the SPEED-XTM ovens is made of 316L steel, the one ships are built of to withstand the aggression of sea waters. Combined with RO.Care, it allows to avoid water treatment with osmosis systems even in case of high levels of chlorides.
- Perpendicular Microwaves: Microwaves radiate from the upper part of the cooking chamber, perpendicular to the SPEED.Plate tray for speed cooking. Speed, effectiveness and uniformity.
- Symmetrical reversing fans: The high-flow fans distribute the air in a powerful and homogeneous way on each tray, from the first to the last. Uniformity and cooking speed at the highest levels.
- High performance heating elements: SPEED-XTM ovens use special high power intensity straight line resistances that produce heat quickly, minimizing temperature recovery times and optimizing air flows.
- Lower drawer: A space for the Det&RinseTM detergent bottle and for the built-in RO.Care water filter. A compartment under the oven which contains everything you need for the daily care of your oven.
Unox was incorporated in 1990 and breaks into the market of professional ovens with a product designed to bake frozen bread and frozen croissants without proofing. Thanks to the new AIR.MaxiTM technology that guarantees uniform air diffusion using multiple fans, UNOX immediately established itself as a market leader.
Our first ovens were the result of ideas, passion and pure craftsmanship. We have been able to create excellent products even when the help of technology was not possible, always looking for innovative solutions and smart thinking. We always pursuit continuous improvement not only in manufacturing processes but also in the tools and technologies we use to design our products.