UNOX CHEFTOP-X™ Combi Oven 10 Trays GN2/1
- Code: XEDA-1021-EXRS
- Dimensions: 860x1180x1219 mm
- Weight: 207 kg
- Convection baking: 30°C ~ 300°C
- Voltage: 380-415V 3N~ / 220-240V 3~
- Electric power: 35 kW
- Frequency: 50Hz
UNOX CHEFTOP-X™ COMBI OVEN 10 TRAYS GN2/1
Why should professionals choose a CHEFTOP-X™ combi oven?
- Low-consumption cooking performance: thanks to its ENERGY STAR® certification and its automatic washing system with recirculation CHEFTOP-X™ ensures actual energy and water savings. Additional help in consumption reduction is given by its most advanced AI features such as the SMART.Energy function which gives helpful energy savings tips to professionals.
- Intelligent cooking technology: CHEFTOP-X™ is the first oven ever fitted out with a built-in integrated microphone to allow voice control, making it possible to use it even with full hands. Moreover, it takes advantage of an optical sensor and artificial intelligence to scan and recognize food and start automatically cooking programs.
- User-friendliness and human-machine interactions: Its operating system, Digital.ID™, is the most advanced ever installed on an oven. The interface is fast, immersive and allow the oven to ask for users’ feedback and learn from them how to optimize cooking performances. The high-definition display is designed to improve users’ experience and to enable remote assistance directly through the oven panel.
- Customization and hyperconnection: CHEFTOP-X™ interactive panel is customizable and comes with a series of new interactive, vibrant widgets devised to keep preferences always in the foreground making it easier to work in the kitchen. Its operating system has professionals’ work-life balance in mind. In fact, by using the Digital.ID™ app users can completely control their oven anytime, from anywhere.
- Durability and independence from external treatments: its cooking chamber and external structure is molded in 316L steel and ensures maximum durability while its integrated RO.Care water filtering system drastically reduces scale formation.
|16" Touch control panel
|Number of trays
|Distance between trays
|30°C ~ 300°C
|380-415V 3N~ / 220-240V 3~
|Consumption in kWh
- Intensive baking:
+ Air.Maxi™ 250 km/h: Air speed produced by fans.
+ Dry.Maxi™ 45 m3/h: Steam extraction capacity.
+ STEAM.Maxi™ 14 l/sec: Steam production capacity.
- "HEY.Unox": Say "HEY.Unox" for hands-free help. Thanks to a cutting-edge integrated microphone and powerful algorithms, you can interact with your oven simply using your voice. It's time to simplify your work in the kitchen.
- OPTIC.Cooking: With OPTIC.Cooking your oven does more than just cook. It recognizes food and automatically starts cooking processes through a state-of-the-art optical sensor. Keep another eye on the prize.
- SMART.Energy: Optimize your cooking process by simply following the energy-saving tips of your Digital.ID™ oven. Not been using the oven for a while? Smart standby mode activates automatically.
- Individual.CHEFUNOX: When the cooking is done, the oven waits for your expert feedback to improve its cooking performace. Artificial Intelligence applies your feedback to cook every ingredient exactly the way you want.
- Reversing fans & vertical heating elements: The power of simmetric uniformity. Fast just became faster! Speed up your cooking using the power of ultra high-flow fans with higher rotation speed up to 3.600 rpm.
- DRY.Maxi™ & STEAM.Maxi™: The power of steam is in your hands. Perfect cooking, uniformity on each tray, saturated and dense steam or complete extraction of humidity.
- Automatic washing with recirculation: Don’t waste a single drop! The automatic PRESSURE.Klean washing system together with cleaning suggestions lets you preserve water and detergent. Neutralize scale formation with RO.Care integrated resin filter system.
Unox was incorporated in 1990 and breaks into the market of professional ovens with a product designed to bake frozen bread and frozen croissants without proofing. Thanks to the new AIR.MaxiTM technology that guarantees uniform air diffusion using multiple fans, UNOX immediately established itself as a market leader.
Our first ovens were the result of ideas, passion and pure craftsmanship. We have been able to create excellent products even when the help of technology was not possible, always looking for innovative solutions and smart thinking. We always pursuit continuous improvement not only in manufacturing processes but also in the tools and technologies we use to design our products.