UNOX BAKERTOP-X™ Combi Oven 5 trays 600x400
- Code: XELA-05EU-EXRS
- Dimensions: 860x1018x789mm
- Weight: 100 kg
- Convection baking: 30°C ~ 300°C
- Voltage: 380-415V 3N~ / 220-240V 3~ / 220-240V 1~
- Electric power: 11 kW
- Frequency: 50Hz
UNOX BAKERTOP-X™ COMBI OVEN 5 TRAYS 600x400
Why is BAKERTOP-X™ the perfect solution for bakery professionals?
- Low-consumption baking performance: BAKERTOP-X™ combi oven is ENERGY STAR® certified and ensures bakers to work respecting the environment. Thanks to its advanced technology features, first of all its SMART.Energy function, it is possible to dramatically reduce water and energy consumption by optimizing each baking process by means of helpful energy savings tips.
- High level of baking uniformity and repeatability: humidity levels are always under control thanks to BAKERTOP-X™ top-notch technological features, such as AIR.Maxi and STEAM.Maxi. It detects moisture and adapts baking parameters to guarantee flawless results regardless of the food type and load.
- Ease of use and intuitive interactions: Digital.ID™, its ground-breaking operating system, is designed to offer the most incredible user experience. The interface is responsive, immersive and interact with users asking for their feedback and learning from them how to improve its baking performance. The high-end display enables remote assistance and voice control.
- Tailored user experience and comforts: bakers can build their own account based on their preferences placing the widgets of favourite programs on the colorful home page. Moreover, they can access the oven from their different devices to control it remotely through the Digital.ID™ app. A new way to live and work in bakeries.
- Top-notch materials and extreme reliability: its 316L steel structure has been designed to endure the wear and tear of time and usage. It is equipped with an integrated RO.Care water filtering system to reduce to zero limescale formation and eliminate the need for maintenance.
|Number of trays
|Distance between trays
|30°C ~ 300°C
|380-415V 3N~ / 220-240V 3~ / 220-240V 1~
|Consumption in kWh
- Intensive baking:
- "HEY.Unox": Say "HEY.Unox" for hands-free help. Thanks to a cutting-edge integrated microphone and powerful algorithms, you can interact with your oven simply using your voice. It's time to simplify your work in the kitchen.
- OPTIC.Cooking: With OPTIC.Cooking your oven does more than just cook. It recognizes food and automatically starts cooking processes through a state-of-the-art optical sensor. Keep another eye on the prize.
- SMART.Energy: Optimize your cooking process by simply following the energy-saving tips of your Digital.ID™ oven. Not been using the oven for a while? Smart standby mode activates automatically.
- Individual.CHEFUNOX: When the cooking is done, the oven waits for your expert feedback to improve its cooking performace. Artificial Intelligence applies your feedback to cook every ingredient exactly the way you want.
- Reversing fans & vertical heating elements: The power of simmetric uniformity. Fast just became faster! Speed up your cooking using the power of ultra high-flow fans with higher rotation speed up to 3.600 rpm.
- DRY.Maxi™ & STEAM.Maxi™: The power of steam is in your hands. Perfect cooking, uniformity on each tray, saturated and dense steam or complete extraction of humidity.
- Automatic washing with recirculation: Don’t waste a single drop! The automatic PRESSURE.Klean washing system together with cleaning suggestions lets you preserve water and detergent. Neutralize scale formation with RO.Care integrated resin filter system.
Unox was incorporated in 1990 and breaks into the market of professional ovens with a product designed to bake frozen bread and frozen croissants without proofing. Thanks to the new AIR.MaxiTM technology that guarantees uniform air diffusion using multiple fans, UNOX immediately established itself as a market leader.
Our first ovens were the result of ideas, passion and pure craftsmanship. We have been able to create excellent products even when the help of technology was not possible, always looking for innovative solutions and smart thinking. We always pursuit continuous improvement not only in manufacturing processes but also in the tools and technologies we use to design our products.