SUSHI MAKER ASM405SCE (UP TO 1800PCS/ HOUR)
|AC230V - 50Hz
|Up to 1,800 pieces per hour
※The production capacity varies depending on the setting
|18 – 24 g / ball (SS, S, M, L)
|Approx. 3.3 kg
※manual rice feeding system
|W 280 x D 321 x H 454 mm
※Excluding the power cord and screw’s salient parts
|Approx. 16 kg
The advantages of product:
A stylish body that everyone wants to take out and display:
• A hand sensor is used to detect hand position and drop a rice ball.
• Stylishly designed, this machine fits every restaurant and counter.
• Integration of the hopper and the body give it a slim, compact style.
• Special resin parts, with improved durability, replace Teflon coating.
• Easy selection between“ HAND” and“ AUTO” modes with one touch of a button.
• Fewer parts for easy cleaning.
• Parts used Teflon coating are not used. No worries about exfoliation of body surface. It can reduce running costs due to no need for recoating.
While honoring the heritage of our audio equipment manufacturer DNA, AUTEC is expanding our world through ideas and imagination uninhibited by the ordinary. We ensure that each and every one of our highly functional machines can be entrusted to improve efficiency and convey the culture of Japanese cuisine, expanding into a global network that looks ahead toward the future.