RICE AND VINEGAR MIXER ASM780CE (12KG)
|Approx. 6.6 – 13.2 kg
|W 598 x D 743 x H 989 mm
※ Excluding the Power Cord and protruding parts
|Approx. 47 kg
The advantages of product:
Newly developed special resin improves safety and realizes ideal and easy operation:
• A newly-developed temperature sensor on the ASM780 helps to offer uniform finished rice without being affected by the condition of the cooked rice.
• Once operation is done, the machine transfers the mixed rice to the box automatically. Set a rice box in advance and transferring will be completed.
• The drum is light and releases quickly because newly developed resin is used and it is also easy to clean as the drum itself can be moved to the sink to be cleaned.
• ASM780 adopts a new method of mixing rice using a cradle-like motion to mix evenly. It is also suitable for making Japanese-style mixed rice by just adjusting mixing time.
• The operation is interrupted while drum cover is opening.
• Parts used Teflon coating is not used. No worries about exfoliation of body surface. It can reduce running costs due to no need for recoating.
• Special Resin prevents Shari from attaching to main body. No worries about exfoliation of body surface.
• Stainless SUS304, a high-class corrosion resistant Stainless steel, is used for the exterior of the machines. Due to its high rust resistance, surface finishing is not required and the exterior will not peel. Since stainless SUS304 is easily welded and clean, the machine can always be kept clean.
While honoring the heritage of our audio equipment manufacturer DNA, AUTEC is expanding our world through ideas and imagination uninhibited by the ordinary. We ensure that each and every one of our highly functional machines can be entrusted to improve efficiency and convey the culture of Japanese cuisine, expanding into a global network that looks ahead toward the future.