RICE AND VINEGAR MIXER ASM730CE (6.6KG)
|Approx. 3.3 Kg – 6.6 Kg
|W 488 x D 692 x H 592 mm
※ Excluding the Power Cord and protruding parts
|Approx. 35 kg
The advantages of product:
The industry’s most compact table-top shari mixer enables anyone to make high-quality shari without difficulty:
• A uniquely shaped shari mixing bar was newly developed. A non-stop quest for rice mixing with controlled stickiness and unevenness.
• Further improvement in cooling effect by an increase in blower air volume.
• The introduction of a new rice mixing system, by which the drum is rocked like a baby cradle. Combined with the rice mixing bar, this new system helps make high-quality shari.
• A non-Teflon drum made of a special resin was introduced for the first time in the table-top rice mixer industry.
• The industry’s slimmest rice mixer with a width of 500mm or less was realized by removing space.
• Parts used Teflon coating is not used. No worries about exfoliation of body surface. It can reduce running costs due to no need for recoating.
• Special Resin prevents Shari from attaching to main body. No worries about exfoliation of body surface.
• Stainless SUS304, a high-class corrosion resistant Stainless steel, is used for the exterior of the machines. Due to its high rust resistance, surface finishing is not required and the exterior will not peel. Since stainless SUS304 is easily welded and clean, the machine can always be kept clean.
While honoring the heritage of our audio equipment manufacturer DNA, AUTEC is expanding our world through ideas and imagination uninhibited by the ordinary. We ensure that each and every one of our highly functional machines can be entrusted to improve efficiency and convey the culture of Japanese cuisine, expanding into a global network that looks ahead toward the future.