LESTOV INDUCTION WOK COOKER SINGLE FREESTANDING
Create stir-fry dishes, make savory sauces, and saute meat and veggies with a high-performance single wok burner. Kitchen restaurant wok burners also can be customized to order and are especially perfect for Asian, Chinese, and Indian food joints. These units are a popular choice for food service establishments that have limited space.
|750 x 850 x 800+400mm
|Matched Wok Size
|18 kW / 400V / 50Hz / 03 Phases
- IPX4 waterproof: Made of Austenitic stainless steel, the waterproof level reaches IPX4, and it operates stably in the environment of -5°C to 50°C.
- Energy-gathering Coil: An induction coil with a patent surrounds the bottom of the cookware to allow for maximum heating distribution.
- Stainless Steel: All stainless steel material, and durable panel (the thickness of the side panel is 1.3mm, and the front panel is 0.9mm), which is durable and fall-resistant.
- Save More Cost: Compared with traditional Chinese gas wok or electric wok, induction heating wok can save 30% energy cost and cook 30% faster.
- High-quality components: Germany “Infineon” IGBT for safer and stable performance and ultra-low noise design (below 45db) for more pleasant working.
- Intelligent Display: The Intelligent display can real-time display precise machine feedback, such as energy consumption, power level, and fault indications.
- Precise Power Control: The 8-position power knob can precisely adjust the firepower required for each food, from 2,000w low-power simmering to 15,000w high-fire stir fry.
- Multiple batches: The induction wok cooker can stir fry 17.5L of food, which can satisfy the meal volume of 50 people.
- Evenly Heating: It adopts a 2mm thick round iron pan (special for traditional Asian chefs), which has strong thermal conductivity and can evenly fry food molecules.
Lestov has been working on maximizing cooking efficiency in commercial induction technology since 2003. Lestov currently homes 200+ full-time employees, nominated and recommended by CCA and WFCCI (formerly WACC), partnering with 50+ countries, and holds CE Certificates.
Our aim and principle are to optimize chef cooking habits and reduce restaurant operating costs. Today, Lestov’s R&D team has 30+ innovative employees, making unremitting efforts in power consumption reduction, temperature control precision, and SMART Human-Machine Interfaces.
Each year, we sponsored international and domestic cooking competitions and frequently receive positive feedback and suggestions from on-site chefs. We value all suggestions and continue making manufacturing improvements to enhance customer satisfaction.