LESTOV INDUCTION SMART STIR FRYER TGQ40J (Φ300)
LESTOV Induction Smart Stir Fryer TGQ40J (Φ300) is a commercial automatic stir-fry machine for the purpose of improving kitchen efficiency. It can reduce the cost of hiring and training chefs, and through short-term training, operators can cook expert-level dishes like expert chefs. A chef can operate 3-5 devices at the same time to mass-produce high-standard food through preset recipes.
|800 x 650 x 680 mm
|5 kW / 220V / 50Hz / Single Phase
- 800 cooking programs can be stored on the device via SD card, which you can edit the data independently
- LESTOV's products updates real time cooking in the form of voice alarms. There are many languages for you to choose from
- Uniform heating ability: uniformly heats food surface 360°. Fryer made of non-stick stainless steel material, easy to clean, can withstand temperatures up to 300℃
- Cost saving: One chef can operate 3 automatic cooking devices at the same time. Help save at least 60% of the cost of hiring workers every year. Under the same conditions, using LESTOV's smart induction cooker saves you 52-68% of costs compared to using a gas stove
- Cook faster: You can process 6kg of food in just 15 minutes. The product is suitable for the model of restaurant, hotel, cafeteria…
- Easy to clean: The highly durable food hygiene spray system can remove dirt inside the fryer. Waste water is led out through pipes with filtration system
- Touch screen of the device control panel: The 7-inch multi-function control screen makes it easy to operate the device, control the speed as well as the direction of rotation of the fryer.
Lestov has been working on maximizing cooking efficiency in commercial induction technology since 2003. Lestov currently homes 200+ full-time employees, nominated and recommended by CCA and WFCCI (formerly WACC), partnering with 50+ countries, and holds CE Certificates.
Our aim and principle are to optimize chef cooking habits and reduce restaurant operating costs. Today, Lestov’s R&D team has 30+ innovative employees, making unremitting efforts in power consumption reduction, temperature control precision, and SMART Human-Machine Interfaces.
Each year, we sponsored international and domestic cooking competitions and frequently receive positive feedback and suggestions from on-site chefs. We value all suggestions and continue making manufacturing improvements to enhance customer satisfaction.