LESTOV INDUCTION PASTA COOKER FREESTANDING 6 HOLES
This automatic commercial pasta cooker with a boiler strainer system and thermostat can help you automatically cook pasta sheets, crawfish, and spaghetti. Automatic induction pasta maker has single/double/four/six/nine/ baskets, suitable for kitchen, industrial, home, etc.
|450 x 530 x 400 mm
|5 kW / 220V / 50Hz / Single Phase
- Front mounted controller, making adjustment more convenient and safe
- The whole machine is made of high quality 304 stainless steel, easy to clean and maintain
- There is a curved faucet design to make it more convenient to pump water into the tub
- There is an alarm system when there is a lack of water to help protect the equipment to operate better
- Anti-corrosion stainless steel cooking tank helps prolong the life of the device
- National patented copper coil using advanced German IGBT technology
- The 6-burner electric pasta cooker automatically shuts down after 3 hours when it detects no operation
- Details of the drain valve on the front of the machine support quick and easy water discharge
- 360-degree rotating adjustment knob helps users easily customize between 08 power levels of the stove
- 3-D radiation protection kitchen cover design, helping to protect the user's health
- The electromagnetic pasta cooker comes with 6 racks, allowing to boil many different foods at the same time
- A special feature of the device is the use of an independent timer that automatically lifts the basket to make it more co
Lestov has been working on maximizing cooking efficiency in commercial induction technology since 2003. Lestov currently homes 200+ full-time employees, nominated and recommended by CCA and WFCCI (formerly WACC), partnering with 50+ countries, and holds CE Certificates.
Our aim and principle are to optimize chef cooking habits and reduce restaurant operating costs. Today, Lestov’s R&D team has 30+ innovative employees, making unremitting efforts in power consumption reduction, temperature control precision, and SMART Human-Machine Interfaces.
Each year, we sponsored international and domestic cooking competitions and frequently receive positive feedback and suggestions from on-site chefs. We value all suggestions and continue making manufacturing improvements to enhance customer satisfaction.