LESTOV INDUCTION 4 BURNERS COOKER TABLETOP
Several large or small pans place on one surface at the same time. High-efficiency, heavy-duty, commercial countertop induction hobs are designed for use in commercial kitchens. There are knob and button options. Cooking zones fitted with round coils mean one thing: one pan is used for each hotplate. They are available as single, dual, four, or six burners, even three or five or nine burners, as'required. You can also have the choice of round glass or square glass. Thanks to power levels control and high power density coil, they provide sensitive low-end cooking control for sauces, milk and chocolates and keep holding at 80 °C, as well as fast cooking for the different dishes. The ceramic top is easily cleaned with a mild cleaner.
|700 x 800 x 330mm
|5 kW x 4 / 340-460V / 50Hz / 3 Phases
- Four burners design with seperate cooking zones
- Shell completely made from 304 stainless steel
- Heating zones made from 6mm strong ceramic top
- Diameter 210mm coil (intended for more than 230mm induction-ready pots) 1 power level intermittent heating for holding applications
- Dual commercial, high-flow fans for extra durability
- Adjustable legs for levelling
- Rubber feet to prevent slipping
- Infineon IGBT engine Firewall control protection
- 95% energy efficiency
- CE approved
- One year parts warranty
- Over-heat protection
- High voltage protection
- Low voltage protection
- Small-article detection
- Pan auto-detection function
- Empty-pan shut-off
Digital Control Models:
- Multi-sensor solid-state controls with digital display
- Output power controls for easy cleaning
- 1 to 180 minutes timer
Lestov has been working on maximizing cooking efficiency in commercial induction technology since 2003. Lestov currently homes 200+ full-time employees, nominated and recommended by CCA and WFCCI (formerly WACC), partnering with 50+ countries, and holds CE Certificates.
Our aim and principle are to optimize chef cooking habits and reduce restaurant operating costs. Today, Lestov’s R&D team has 30+ innovative employees, making unremitting efforts in power consumption reduction, temperature control precision, and SMART Human-Machine Interfaces.
Each year, we sponsored international and domestic cooking competitions and frequently receive positive feedback and suggestions from on-site chefs. We value all suggestions and continue making manufacturing improvements to enhance customer satisfaction.