ISA Cristal Tower Chiller W75-D75-H160
Original: Italy Brand: ISA
- Code: CT16075RVTN
- External dimensions (LxDxH): 750x745x1611 mm
- Capacity (gross/net): 243 / 372 lt
- Net weight: 195 kg
- Power supply: 230 V / 1 Ph / 50 Hz
- Electrical input (nominal): 450 W / 3 A
ISA CRISTAL TOWER CHILLER W75 - D75 - H160
Exhibition strength, food appeal and high performance. The new Cristal Tower Exhibition strength, food appeal and high performance. Thanks to its generous display space, which is visible from all four sides, Cristal Tower enhances the products from every point of view. The evaporator, positioned at the bottom, allows free reign to the eye, letting it be captured by your creations. Cristal Tower is ideal for the display and sale of pastry, chocolate and ice cream products.
|External dimensions (LxDxH)
|243 / 372 lt
|30 °C / 55 %RH
|Compressor (q.ty - type)
|1 - Hermetic
|230 V / 1 Ph / 50 Hz
|Electrical input (nominal)
|450 W / 3 A
|Electrical input (defrost)
|40 W / 0,4 A
|Bottom shelf (LxD)
Ventilated Chiller: RV TN +1°C/+10°C
- 5 adjustable glass shelves (LH - no. 3)
- 5 swivel glass shelves
Display case with ventilated refrigeration and automatic defrost for compressor stop, positive temperature +1°C/+10°C, ideal for fresh products, pastry products and beverages.
- Swivel shelves: In the RV TB/TN and RV TN versions it is possible to request the swivel shelves as an alternative to the standard shelves. The internal structure is composed of a motorised rotating frame with 5 shelves (Ø 52 cm) in extra clear glass.
- High visibility: From any point from which one views it, Cristal Tower enhances your products to perfection, thanks to the large glass areas and to the tempered glass shelves that can be adjusted in height thanks to the racks integrated into the column.
- Touch screen display: The touch screen display is integrated into the glass front panel and adds a touch of class to the design of the Cristal Tower. Just touch the icons to adjust the temperature and lights.
- Heated glass: Condensation is not a problem, even in difficult climatic conditions, thanks to the heated side and front windows. On request, the Antifog function is available, which prevents the natural fogging of the windows upon the opening of the door.
- Premium Materials: Glass and steel. Noble materials that make Cristal Tower a refined and uncompromising product. Available in the colour choices of white or black for better integration with the furnishing lines of any room.
- Access and handling: The door is equipped with an ergonomic steel handle on its entire height and has an automatic return mechanism that allows perfect and rapid closure. The standard decompression valve allows multiple openings without any problems. Handling is facilitated by pivoting wheels with rear brakes and, as an option, wheels with adjustable feet are also available.
- Adjustable lighting: An exceptional product must be illuminated to perfection, this is why Cristal Tower is equipped with four continuous and homogeneous light bars, two in the static version. The Tunable function (standard) allows the millimetric adjustment of the light tone through a special APP available for Android and iOS.
- Easy cleaning: Cristal Tower was created with particular attention to daily and extraordinary cleaning interventions. The inside of the tank has been designed to facilitate cleaning and prevent contamination of external odours thanks to the check valve and the 1 inch outflow water drain. The door is equipped with magnetic gaskets that reduce heat loss to the advantage of reduced consumption and maximum hygiene of the display case.
- Easy maintenance: Cristal Tower is equipped with a condensing unit and electrical panel completely removable, characteristics designed to facilitate operations of maintenance by Service.
- "Natural" high technology: The refrigeration system is a jewel of high technology and sustainability: R290 natural, with high efficiency hermetic compressor and electronic ventilator. Lower vibrations and noise levels, greater energy efficiency (up to 10% savings) and environmental sustainability, because it is fully compatible with European F-GAS legislation.
- Sustainable insulation: The natural CO2 foam insulation guarantees an excellent performance in terms of insulation, resulting in perfect product preservation and reduction of energy consumption.
For ISA, sustainability is not just limited to the product, it is much more: it is also a production process and most of all it is respect for people and the environment. This is the ARIA project. Thanks to ISA’s Research and Development we can offer you a wide unique range of display cases that use the natural refrigerants R290 and R744. Buying an ISA product means choosing a product with high added value in terms of sustainability and technology, as well as already in line with European regulations.
Since 1963 ISA produces in its region and, from there, it provides refrigerated showcases and furniture for public places worldwide. ISA works in the market through three brands: ISA, COF, TASSELLI and HIZONE with a sales volume beyond 120 million of euro by exporting, in 107 countries, quality products with a high rate of technology and innovation, also in terms of sustainability by using natural refrigerants.
ISA nowadays is one of the most important players of the world in the field of interior design for public places, showcases and refrigerated cabinets for ice cream and pastry and professional furniture. Beyond numerous and prestigious clients, who make a daily use of ISA’s equipment, the company has been collaborating for years with important international brands, which they are: Ahold, Auchan, Autogrill, Billa, Bindi, Coldstone Creamery, Coca Cola, Conad, Coop, Cremonini, Brioche Doree, Haagen Dazs, Nestlé, Sammontana, Sturbucks and Unilever.