CARPIGIANI READYCHEF 14/20 | BATCH FREEZER + PASTEURIZER + PASTRY
Multifunction countertop machine for Gelato, pastry, and chocolate.
Equipped with Hard-O-Tronic® technology: the exclusive system for excellent Gelato. The programmed consistency of the Gelato is shown on the LCD display, and the user can modify the product consistency as desired. In addition, the users can take advantage of the Crystal Program, ideal for quickly creating frozen desserts such as mono portions or takeaway cakes and jars. The machine can produce a range of a minimum of 2 kg to a maximum of 4 kg per cycle.
|45,5 x 58 x 76,5 cm
|230V/1 ph/ 50 Hz
|Quantity per cycle | Programs
The advantages of product:
- 16 GELATO PROGRAMS: 8 different production options for artisanal gelato. 2 different production programs for Sicilian slush and cremolata. 6 programs for sauces and toppings
- 18 PASTRY AND CHOCOLATE PROGRAMS: 4 programs to produce four different types of creams. 8 programs for working chocolate. 6 special programs, useful for desserts and gelato
- 34 complete gelato and pastry processes to make a wide variety of excellent specialties.
- Hard-O-Tronic®: This is the exclusive system for an excellent gelato. The LCD screen constantly displays the values of the programmed consistency and that of the gelato in the batch freezer. By pressing on the arrows you can always change it, to obtain your own ideal gelato.
- The beater’s POM blades – impenetrable by the hot and cold – facilitate the complete extraction of the gelato and creams. It has self-adjusting scraper blades to maintain the cylinder clean and efficient.
- To maintain the consistency of the gelato that is extracted last, post-cooling reactivates the cold temperature even during extraction.
- The machine includes a recipe book with detailed recipes and information that can be downloaded by scanning the QR Code on the front of the machine.
- To ensure the success of each program, the display guides the operator, showing the production phases, temperatures, and suggestions for adding ingredients.
- Versatile shelf that can be mounted in three different positions depending on the use: Position 1 for traditional trays, Position 2 for round tubs, and Position 3 saves space when not in use. Easily removable during cleaning operations.
- The shelf mat is designed to hold trays in place during gelato extraction.
- Thanks to the inverter it is possible to variegate the gelato in the tray without stopping the machine or closing the door: the beater speed can be reduced to the point of stopping the output of gelato allowing for easy spreading of the topping, then by increasing the speed the flow of gelato will resume.
ReadyChef technology carries out the entire production process for gelato, pastry, and chocolate using just one machine.
- If power is lost during production or the machine is accidentally stopped, an automatic defrost procedure is triggered, allowing for a rapid restart of production.
- With TEOREMA, production continuity is guaranteed thanks to facilitated assistance through monitoring and diagnosis over the internet, using PCs, tablets, and smartphones.
- Reduced risk of injury, with corners even more rounded where the operator works.
- During processing, when the temperature exceeds 50°C the display turns RED to alert the operator that inside the machine there are heated products. This visual cue prevents improper operations with hot products.
- Washing of the cylinder can be sped up by heating the surface, which rapidly detaches and melts any residual fat left over from production.
- Once washing has been completed, all humidity can be eliminated from the cylinder with the drying program, essential before tempering chocolate.
- Even the cleaning of the surfaces is quick because the Scotch-Brite treatment of the stainless steel makes it resistant to stains and fat residues.
- The delayed cleaning program guarantees hygienic by controlling the temperature of the cylinder once the gelato has been extracted. So immediate washing of the machine is not necessary in the event of prolonged work stoppages.
- The cylinder and front panel are a single piece for maximum cleanliness and hygiene. This design also eliminates all gaps behind the paneling, where condensation and ice could work to shorten the life of the machine.
- The extraction chute is removable to facilitate the removal of all gelato, cream, or chocolate residue, for complete cleaning.
Incorporated in 1946, Carpigiani quickly established itself as the market leader in the production of machines for gourmet gelato, better known as Italian-style ice cream. As the culture of Italian ice cream spread across the globe during the 1960s and 1970s, Carpigiani began to expand rapidly all over the world, opening its first overseas branches and developing a sales network of exclusive dealerships which have since guaranteed widespread distribution and continuous, prompt support for end users