CARPIGIANI READY 20/30 WF | BATCH FREEZE + PASTEURIZER
The entire gelato production process in one floor-standing machine: pasteurization, aging and freezing.
|52 x 65 x 140 cm
|400V/3 ph/50 Hz
|Min: 20kg | 28lt
Max: 30kg | 40lt
|Quantity per Batch
|Quantity per cycle | Programs
The advantages of product:
- SIX automatic programs, two to produce delicious milkbased gelato and fresh fruit sorbets; one to produce perfect fruit slushes; two to produce a special milk- or fruite- based CRYSTAL gelato; one to produce Ice Cream* with the special beater. (*3E beater optional for all models. Also available as a spare part.)
- SIX automatic programs, three hot and three cold. With Water Filling, hydration and mixing are carried out inside the machine, saving time and avoiding measuring errors.
- SIX automatic Heat treatment programs. THREE for Gelato and THREE for Ice Cream: 1 to pasteurize the mixture and batch freeze it into Gelato or Ice Cream, 1 to pasteurize, age and then batch freeze into Gelato or Ice Cream, and 1 to heat, cool and conserve the mixture until you choose to batch freeze it into Gelato or Ice Cream.
- Hard-O-Tronic®: This is the exclusive system for an excellent gelato. The LCD screen constantly displays the values of the programmed consistency and that of the gelato in the batch freezer. By pressing on the arrows you can always change it, to obtain your own ideal gelato.
- POM Beater: The beater has no central shaft. Its POM blades - impenetrable by the cold - facilitate the complete extraction of the gelato every time. Sturdy yet light, it has self-adjusting scraper blades to maintain the cylinder clean and efficient.
- Post Cooling: To maintain the consistency of the gelato during extraction, the post cooling function injects cold into the gelato as it comes out of the cylinder.
- Thanks to the spacer, which can be mounted at any time, it is possible to reduce the door opening, thus facilitating the extraction of the Crystal product and the washing of the machine.
- Shelf mat designed to hold the trays and tubs in place during gelato extraction.
- Water Filling function to dispense the precise amount of water required in recipes and for cleaning, saving time, and avoiding measurement errors.
- The operator can use the machine while standing upright, and the simple and clear controls are also accessible while the mix is being poured in - Savings: Ready technology carries out the entire production process for gelato using just one machine.
- If power is lost during production or the machine is accidentally stopped, an automatic defrost procedure is triggered, allowing for a rapid restart of production.
- With TEOREMA, production continuity is guaranteed thanks to facilitated assistance through monitoring and diagnosis over the internet, using PCs, tablets, and smartphones.
- Reduced risk of injury, with corners even more rounded where the operator works.
- The delayed cleaning program guarantees hygiene by controlling the temperature of the cylinder once the gelato has been extracted. So immediate washing of the machine is not necessary in the event of prolonged work stoppages.
- The cylinder and front panel are a single piece for maximum cleanliness and hygiene.
- With the hot-cleaning of the cylinder and the removable gelato chute, cleaning is easier.
- Even cleaning the panels is a quick job because with the Scotch-Brite treatment the steel does not stain and is resistant to fat residues.
Incorporated in 1946, Carpigiani quickly established itself as the market leader in the production of machines for gourmet gelato, better known as Italian-style ice cream. As the culture of Italian ice cream spread across the globe during the 1960s and 1970s, Carpigiani began to expand rapidly all over the world, opening its first overseas branches and developing a sales network of exclusive dealerships which have since guaranteed widespread distribution and continuous, prompt support for end users