CARPIGIANI PASTOMASTER 60 XPL P | PASTEURIZER
The technology of Pastomasters range that boosts your work. It's easy to use, simple to manage, and useful in any gelato production space. With 07 basic programs for the production of gelato mixes. So the user can do the sterilization process in a more orderly and efficient manner.
|35 x 86 x 103 cm
|400V/3 ph/ 50 Hz
The advantages of product:
- High micronization of fat globules to a fine size of 2-5 microns for creamy gelato,
- Superior Efficiency that allows working even with minimal batches without the risk of burning the mix.
- Lid and exchanger pump: you can introduce ingredients while the mix is being stirred, working in complete safety.
- Optional Steel bucket shelf.
- Optional Kit for hygienically transferring the mix.
- Cover and Display: When the mix is hotter than 50°C, stirring stops when you lift the lid to avoid splashes of hot liquids. The display shows the message “Warning Boiling.”
- Blackout and Water supply cutoff: based on time and temperature parameters, the machine checks if the mix has suffered an alteration or not and if necessary starts a new pasteurization cycle.
- Optional Teorema: monitoring and diagnosis via the internet for easier assistance.
- Temperature-controlled spigot: the mix circulates continuously inside the tap, ensuring its correct operating temperature.
- Total cleaning: the tap can be completely disassembled, washed, and inspected to guarantee maximum machine hygiene.
Incorporated in 1946, Carpigiani quickly established itself as the market leader in the production of machines for gourmet gelato, better known as Italian-style ice cream. As the culture of Italian ice cream spread across the globe during the 1960s and 1970s, Carpigiani began to expand rapidly all over the world, opening its first overseas branches and developing a sales network of exclusive dealerships which have since guaranteed widespread distribution and continuous, prompt support for end users