CARPIGIANI LABOTRONIC 10/45 HE-H | BATCH FREEZER + PASTEURIZER + PASTRY
The indispensable batch freezer for your Gelato shop: many programs with just the touch of a button! Labotronic HE H features High-Efficiency technology that brings the best performance of the Gelato batch freezing cycle. Up to 30% electricity and water consumption savings compared to the same volume produced with the RTX range and previous line.
Thanks to the Hard-O-Dynamic® Adaptive system, the machine automatically recognizes the quantity and type of mixture, and dynamically modulates the cold and hot gas to optimize the heat exchange during freezing. There are also 2 programs with heating capabilities: allowing the user to prepare liquid mixtures, by mixing, heating and even pasteurizing all in the same cylinder.
|400V/3 ph/50 Hz
|Quantity per batch
|Quantity per cycle | Programs
|Cremolata: Min: 3,5kg, Max: 7,5kg
Crystal: Min: 3,5kg, Max: 7,5kg
Granita: Min: 3,5kg, Max: 7,5kg
Zero+: Min: 1,5g, Max: 6,5kg
The advantages of product:
Just one button, Just one button for many programs.: Gelato Excellent, Gelato Speed, Gelato Hard, Gelato Simply, Gelato Zero+, Sorbet Zero+, Gelato Crystal, Gelato Hot, Gelato Hot Age, Gelato Hot&Cold, Fruit Cremolata.
- Beater without central shaft and with POM blades for the total extraction of the gelato.
- Self-regulating scraper blades for constantly cleaning the cylinder and maximizing yield.
- Post-cooling: activation of cold temperatures during extraction to maintain the consistency of the gelato.
- Use of the machine while always standing straight.
- Stainless steel sprayer with lock at the front of the machine, to facilitate washing.
- Tray-lock mat facilitates extraction and variegation.
- Customizable production menu.
Carpigiani’s High Efficiency technology allows a reduction in production time and the consumption of electricity and water up to 30% compared to Carpigiani batch freezers of previous generations (30% compared to RTX models).
- Accident prevention thanks to rounded corners.
- Auto Defrost procedure for rapidly restarting production in case of power failure or accidental stoppage.
- One-piece cylinder for maximum cleanliness and guaranteed hygiene.
- Stainless steel wheels.
- Hot wash, detachable extraction chute and Scotch-Brite treatment of the steel sheet metal facilitate cleaning.
- The delayed cleaning cycle guarantees hygienic by controlling the temperature of the cylinder once the gelato has been extracted.
Incorporated in 1946, Carpigiani quickly established itself as the market leader in the production of machines for gourmet gelato, better known as Italian-style ice cream. As the culture of Italian ice cream spread across the globe during the 1960s and 1970s, Carpigiani began to expand rapidly all over the world, opening its first overseas branches and developing a sales network of exclusive dealerships which have since guaranteed widespread distribution and continuous, prompt support for end users