CARPIGIANI LABO 8/12 XPL P | BATCH FREEZER
The batch freezer manages a range of quantities from a minimum of 1,5 kg to a maximum of 2,5 kg per cycle. The easy-to-use counter top batch freezer with 5 variable batch freezing programs suitable for different types of production.
It is equipped with the exclusive Hard-O-Tronic® system for optimal control of the gelato consistency.
The machine constantly displays the programmed consistency values of the Gelato while being produced. Furthermore, the user can always change the desired consistency to obtain the best intended result. It includes the Crystal program which is ideal for creating monoportions of all shapes with molds and takeaway frozen cakes and Gelato products.
|230V / 1 Ph / 50 Hz
|Quantity per Cycle
The advantages of product:
- Five variable freezing programs, suited to different types of production: Gelato, Sorbet, Slush, Gelato Crystal, Fruit Crystal. It includes the Crystal program which is ideal for creating monoportions of all shapes with molds and takeaway frozen cakes and Gelato products.
- Hard-O-Tronic®: This is the exclusive system for an excellent gelato. The LCD screen constantly displays the values of the programmed consistency and that of the gelato in the batch freezer. By pressing on the arrows you can always change it, to obtain your own ideal gelato.
- POM Beater: The beater has no central shaft and has removable POM blades, for the total extraction of the gelato.
- Post Cooling: To maintain the consistency of the gelato during extraction, the post cooling function injects cold into the gelato as it comes out of the cylinder.
- When the hopper lid is open all the command buttons are still fully accessible, allowing you to start the production cycles even while adding the ingredients.
- Versatile shelf, possibility of positioning the shelf at two different heights and in three different positions.
- Drip tray in the front for easy cleaning even when installed in confined spaces.
- Reduced risk of injury, with corners even more rounded where the operator works.
- Optional: Teorema - With Teorema, production continuity is guaranteed thanks to facilitated assistance through monitoring and diagnosis over the internet, using PCs, tablets, and smartphones.
- The delayed cleaning program guarantees hygiene by controlling the temperature of the cylinder once the gelato has been extracted. So immediate washing of the machine is not necessary in the event of prolonged work stoppages.
- Beater with removable blades for complete cleaning.
- The extraction chute can be removed to facilitate the complete removal of any residual gelato.
Incorporated in 1946, Carpigiani quickly established itself as the market leader in the production of machines for gourmet gelato, better known as Italian-style ice cream. As the culture of Italian ice cream spread across the globe during the 1960s and 1970s, Carpigiani began to expand rapidly all over the world, opening its first overseas branches and developing a sales network of exclusive dealerships which have since guaranteed widespread distribution and continuous, prompt support for end users