CARPIGIANI LABO 30/45 XPL P | BATCH FREEZER
The easy-to-use floor-standing batch freezer with 6 variable batch freezing programs suitable for different types of production.
It is equipped with the exclusive Hard-O-Tronic® system for optimal control of the gelato consistency.
The machine constantly displays the programmed consistency values of the Gelato while being produced. Furthermore, the user can always change the desired consistency to obtain the best intended result. It includes the Crystal program which is ideal for creating monoportions of all shapes with molds and takeaway frozen cakes and Gelato products.
|400V / 3 ph / 50 Hz
|Min: 20kg | 45lt
Max: 28kg | 60lt
|Mix per freeze
|Quantity per Cycle
+ Max: 7,5 kg
+ Max: 7,5 kg
The advantages of product:
- Six variable freezing programs, suited to different types of production: Gelato, Sorbetto, Slush Fruit, Gelato Crystal, Fruit Crystal, Ice Cream. It includes the Crystal program which is ideal for creating monoportions of all shapes with molds and takeaway frozen cakes and Gelato products.
- Hard-O-Tronic®: This is the exclusive system for an excellent gelato. The LCD screen constantly displays the values of the programmed consistency and that of the gelato in the batch freezer. By pressing on the arrows you can always change it, to obtain your own ideal gelato.
- POM Beater: The beater has no central shaft and has removable POM blades, for the total extraction of the gelato.
- Post Cooling: To maintain the consistency of the gelato during extraction, the post cooling function injects cold into the gelato as it comes out of the cylinder.
- All commands remain accessible when the hopper cover is open so that the operator can start production while adding mix.
- The operations of adding mix and extracting gelato are done standing straight.
- Shelf mat. Designed to keep trays and tubs firmly in place during gelato extraction.
- Scan the QR Code on the front of the machine to access the most up to date equipment information: Instruction Manual, Carpi Care kit & Carpi Clean kit.
- Reduced risk of injury, with corners even more rounded where the operator works.
- Optional: Teorema - With Teorema, production continuity is guaranteed thanks to facilitated assistance through monitoring and diagnosis over the internet, using PCs, tablets, and smartphones.
- The extraction chute is removable to facilitate the removal of all gelato residue, for complete cleaning.
- Hand-held stainless steel shower with ergonomic on and off switch.
- The new stainless steel sprayer is located on the front of the machine for an easier cleaning of the cylinder and the chute, and to avoid cross maneuvers with the door. The sprayer can also be locked to facilitate handling during use.
- Scotch-Brite treatment of the sheet metal for quick cleaning.
- The cylinder and front panel are a single piece for maximum cleanliness and hygiene.
Incorporated in 1946, Carpigiani quickly established itself as the market leader in the production of machines for gourmet gelato, better known as Italian-style ice cream. As the culture of Italian ice cream spread across the globe during the 1960s and 1970s, Carpigiani began to expand rapidly all over the world, opening its first overseas branches and developing a sales network of exclusive dealerships which have since guaranteed widespread distribution and continuous, prompt support for end users