CARPIGIANI LABO 14/20 XPL P | BATCH FREEZER
The batch freezer manages a range of quantities from a minimum of 2 kg to a maximum of 4 kg per cycle. The solution for those looking for a high-performance counter-top batch freezer. Professional and reliable to expand your menu with new, surprising recipes. Ideal for foodservice and catering, it makes it possible to freeze gelato and sorbets.
|45,5 x 58 x 76,5 cm
|230V / 1 Ph / 50 Hz
|Quantity per Cycle
The advantages of product:
Six variable freezing programs, suited to different types of production.
- Gelato: This program uses more cold to increase the body of milk-based gelato. Operators can change the hardness of the gelato to suit their preferences.
- Sorbet: This program uses less cold to produce intensely flavored fruit gelato and sorbets that are more delicate. This optimized management of cold temperatures reduces errors and energy waste.
- Slush Fruit: This program perfectly crystallizes fresh fruit cremolata, making a product that is always uniform. The program can be personalized based on the quantity and density of the final product.
- Gelato Crystal - Fruit Crystal: Two programs to produce the special milk- or fruit-based CRYSTAL* gelato. *Semi-dense gelato ideal for quickly creating desserts of any form thanks to its easily shaped consistency. When placed in the blast freezer the Crystal is transformed into an innovative gelato.
- Ice Cream: This program and the special beater** allow the production of Ice Cream. (**3E beater optional. Also available as a spare part.)
Hard-O-Tronic®: This is the exclusive system for an excellent gelato. The LCD screen constantly displays the values of the programmed consistency and that of the gelato in the batch freezer. By pressing on the arrows you can always change it, to obtain your own ideal gelato.
Post Cooling: To maintain the consistency of the gelato during extraction, the post cooling function injects cold into the gelato as it comes out of the cylinder.
POM Beater: The beater has no central shaft. Its POM blades - impenetrable by the cold - facilitate the complete extraction of the gelato every time. Sturdy yet light, it has self-adjusting scraper blades to maintain the cylinder clean and efficient.
The Optional Shelf Mat is designed to hold trays in place during gelato extraction.
Optional Dispensing Door: The Ideal accessory for filling take away containers and various cake or monoportions molds with the Crystal program.
Scan the QR Code on the front of the machine to access the most up to date equipment information: Instruction Manual & Carpi Care kit.
Optional Steel door: To replace the standard polymer door.
Versatile shelf: possibility of positioning the shelf at two different heights and in three different positions.
Reduced risk of injury with corners even more rounded where the operator works.
Optional Teorema: With Teorema, production continuity is guaranteed thanks to facilitated assistance through monitoring and diagnosis over the internet, using PCs, tablets, and smartphones.
The delayed cleaning program guarantees hygiene by controlling the temperature of the cylinder once the gelato has been extracted. So immediate washing of the machine is not necessary in the event of prolonged work stoppages.
Carpi Care kit - Carpi Clean kit: request them from your dealer to always keep your machine hygienically perfect.
The cylinder and front panel are a single piece for maximum cleanliness and hygiene.
Scotch-Brite treatment of the sheet metal for quick cleaning.
Optional: Sprayer with quick coupling. The sprayer is also equipped with a support to hold it in place.
Incorporated in 1946, Carpigiani quickly established itself as the market leader in the production of machines for gourmet gelato, better known as Italian-style ice cream. As the culture of Italian ice cream spread across the globe during the 1960s and 1970s, Carpigiani began to expand rapidly all over the world, opening its first overseas branches and developing a sales network of exclusive dealerships which have since guaranteed widespread distribution and continuous, prompt support for end users