Blanched Reguler Silvered Almond
Original: Indonesia Brand: John Farmer
- Shelf life: 18 months
- Ingredients: almond lightly dried to reduce moisture.
- Storage instructions: Put in a dry place, avoid direct sunlight, temperature from 20-25 degrees C, humidity below 60%.
- Blanched Reguler Silvered Almond is widely used in bakery & pastry.
- It can be used to covering truffles chocolate
- John Farmer's Blanched Reguler Silvered Almond has equal thickness, naturally sweet of premium almonds, easy to use for baking, decorating and many applicants in bakery and making chocolate.
- John Farmer is part of the PT Gunanusa Eramandiri group, established in 1994. The production process is supervised by experts, carried out by rigorous processes that achieve many certificates of quality, hygiene and food safety. In the past 7 years, John Farmer has been completely focused on their developing technology and systems to improve quality values adopting a vision: "To be the favorite nuts manufacturer and have the best quality as well as remain competitive in price in Southeast Asia."