Natural Roasted Almond
Original: Indonesia Brand: John Farmer
- Shelf life: 18 months
- Ingredients: almond lightly dried to reduce moisture.
- Storage instructions: Put in a dry place, avoid direct sunlight, temperature from 20-25 degrees C, humidity below 60%.
- Whole-shell almonds are used as ingredients or toppings in bakery and pastry
- In industrial production, whote aldmonds are the main ingredient for the flavored nut products.
- John Farmer's natural roasted almonds have equal size, naturally sweet of premium almonds, easy to use for baking, decorating and many applicants in bakery and making chocolate.
- John Farmer is part of the PT Gunanusa Eramandiri group, established in 1994. The production process is supervised by experts, carried out by rigorous processes that achieve many certificates of quality, hygiene and food safety. In the past 7 years, John Farmer has been completely focused on their developing technology and systems to improve quality values adopting a vision: "To be the favorite nuts manufacturer and have the best quality as well as remain competitive in price in Southeast Asia."