- The mould can be used to bake or refrigerate cakes at negative temperatures.
- The traditional pie comes in a new dress thanks to Kit Tarte Ring by Silikomart Professional.
- The kit is composed by two elements: six rings with a 80 mm diameter in thermoplastic composite crush-proof material suitable for baking till 180°C / 356°F and creating the base and a silicone mould made up 6 cavities of 67 mm diameter each to make a mousse or a cream to lay over the shortcrust pastry.
- The rings are non-stick and stainless, they allow an homogenous baking and they are characterized by a high thermal stability. They can be use in the oven and also in the blast chiller. Finally they can not be in contact with naked flames or used in the microwave. The pie created with Kit Tarte Ring is confirmed as an evergreen whose classic modernity will let you sweetly surprised.
- Reusable, non-stick, heat resistant at high temperature
- Can be used in oven / microwave / blast freezer / freezer
- Dishwasher safe
- Easy to use and clean
- SILIKOMART is the leading specialist of culinary silicone use from Italy, offering a wide range of refined and innovative Silicone products. The brand has a reputation for using 100% Platinum silicone, contains no toxic components, and ensures complete food safety. The products are thermal stability and flexibility, can be used at temperatures ranging from -60°C to +230°C. It is also non-stick and remains high elasticity with various delicate and trendy models.