- The mould can be used to bake or refrigerate cakes at negative temperatures.
- The traditional tart comes in a new dress thanks to Kit Tarte Ring Rectangular by Silikomart Professional. The kit is composed by two elements: six rectangular rings 120 x 35 h 20 mm in thermoplastic composite crush-proof material suitable for baking and creating the base and a silicone mould made up 6 cavities 107 x 23 mm each to make a mousse or a cream to lay over the shortcrust pastry. The rings are non-stick and stainless, they allow an homogenous baking and they are characterized by a high thermal stability.
- Reusable, non-stick, heat resistant at high temperature
- Can be used in oven / microwave / blast freezer / freezer
- Dishwasher safe
- Easy to use and clean
- SILIKOMART is the leading specialist of culinary silicone use from Italy, offering a wide range of refined and innovative Silicone products. The brand has a reputation for using 100% Platinum silicone, contains no toxic components, and ensures complete food safety. The products are thermal stability and flexibility, can be used at temperatures ranging from -60°C to +230°C. It is also non-stick and remains high elasticity with various delicate and trendy models.