- The mould can be used to bake or refrigerate cakes at negative temperatures.
- Light your shop window up with precious and perfect creations with GEM1000. Classic and modern at the same time, GEM1000 mould enables you to make preparations with a volume of 1000 ml characterized by a simple and harmonious style. Its unique design is due to the special and innovative border placed in the upper part of the mould which gives a particular rounded shape to the base of preparations. GEM1000 is a very versatile mould, suitable for semifreddos, ice-creams and baked creations. This mould can resist to temperature ranges between -60°C (-76°F) and +230°C (+446°F) and it is perfect as insert for GEM600 mould by Silikomart Professional. An amazing effect when cutting is guaranteed!
- Reusable, non-stick, heat resistant at high temperature
- Can be used in oven / microwave / blast freezer / freezer
- Dishwasher safe
- Easy to use and clean
- SILIKOMART is the leading specialist of culinary silicone use from Italy, offering a wide range of refined and innovative Silicone products. The brand has a reputation for using 100% Platinum silicone, contains no toxic components, and ensures complete food safety. The products are thermal stability and flexibility, can be used at temperatures ranging from -60°C to +230°C. It is also non-stick and remains high elasticity with various delicate and trendy models.