Unox Bakerlux Shop.Pro Touch 4 Trays 460x329
Unox convection ovens are equipped with many features special and advanced features today. It offers users a range of multi-function ovens, highly customizable to help control the cooking temperature more effectively.
- Convection baking with adjustable temperature 30°C - 260°C
- Convection baking with humidity and adjustable temperature 30°C - 260°C
- Maximum preheating temperature 260°C
Automatic And Advance Programming
- Cooking steps (9 steps)
- PROGRAMS (99 programs)
- PROGRAMS: names and pictures can be assigned to saved programmes
Unox Intensive.cooking Technologies - UIC
- AIR.Plus technology: 2 speeds of air flow in the chamber, can be adjusted by user
- STEAM.Plus technology: mixed convection - humidity baking 20-40-60-100%
- DRY.Plus technology: It extracts humidity from the baking chamber
- EFFICIENT.Power: 300 seconds to go from 60 to 260°C
- EFFICIENT.Power: ENERGY STAR certification
MAXI.LINK technology: It allows you to create units with two stacked ovens
Thermal Insulation And Safety
Protek.SAFETM technology: maximum thermal efficiency and working safety
Door docking positions at 60°-120°-180°
Electromechanical and automatic horizontally-opening door, right-to-left; only for Matic versions
Preheating temperatures up to 260°C that can be set by the user for each programme
It shows the remaining time for the baking programme currently in use
“INFINITE” continuous operation
It shows the nominal and actual baking time, chamber temperature, humidity level and fan speeds
Door open switch
Temperature limiter for safety
Easy-to-clean internal glass panel, only for drop down opening models
Product details convection oven Unox Bakerlux Eco 10 trays (600x400mm)
4 Trays 460X330 mm
Type of opening
Drop down door
230 V – 1P – 50/60 Hz
30 – 260°C
Mixed humidity an convection baking
30 – 260°C
Unox was incorporated in 1990 and breaks into the market of professional ovens with a product designed to bake frozen bread and frozen croissants without proofing.
Thanks to the new AIR.MaxiTM technology that guarantees uniform air diffusion using multiple fans, UNOX immediately established itself as a market leader.
Our first ovens were the result of ideas, passion and pure craftsmanship. We have been able to create excellent products even when the help of technology was not possible, always looking for innovative solutions and smart thinking. We always pursuit continuous improvement not only in manufacturing processes but also in the tools and technologies we use to design our products.
United Vision offers a UNOX convection oven at the most attractive price and mode
United Vision is a provider of raw materials and machinery in the F&B industry. UNOX is one such product. When buying a UNOX convection oven at United Vision, customers will:
- Delivery and machine assembly
- 1 year warranty includes: use consultation, repair, machine maintenance from skilled technicians at United Vision
- Customers will experience the actual product, see the demo before deciding to buy the product
When you become a United Vision customer, you will experience "One Stop Service" - everything you need in the F&B industry can simple found at United Vision.
In particular, customers can often:
- Take part in training courses on baking and ice cream making by famous chefs at home and abroad.
- Experts at home and abroad are always ready to advise on formula, professional support when needed.